Pages

April 17, 2009

you know - that wedding

I told you the blog was going to feel new.

It’s been just over a month now since I got married out in Massachusetts. We still haven’t received the wedding photos from the photographer yet, but we do have plenty from our friends and family who attended. I put together a short slideshow of some of our photos.



The photos are of the wedding chapel, the Inn where the reception was at, and a few photos from the wedding.

It’s doesn’t feel like over a month now, but we are finally getting settled into our new apartment and just in time for a great Easter.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

nice job! i'm excited to be on your blog! looks like you had a great wedding...

Alaina Beth said...

Nice. I'm on your blog. I feel special. I really love that picture of the four of us...it just feels...happy. I like that.