Pages

April 16, 2009

new feel to the blog


After my blog’s existence for almost a year and a half, I’ve decided to refurbish the content of the blog. The blog’s motive was to bring relative content and reflection from me on real world events. I am not going to do away with that completely, but change the attitude of the blog in general. My blog has not received much traffic since its conception, mostly due to my lack of publicity and marketing, so these changes are directed at my daily readers. The blog will become more commonplace - relating to my own life instead of merely an informative blog.

I’ve decided to do this to expand the content of my blog and to continue to add content on a more regular basis. I’ve only got so many original musings about this world and many of them are from my daily life, anyway. I would like to increase the content without crowding the blog with unproductive information and half-thought-out blog posts. The blog will now be more of a convergence of my daily life with my reflections on world events and issues as I encounter them. Hopefully this will enhance the blog instead of subtract from its relativity.

No comments: